Brass is a material that has been used by ancient civilizations and modern day people alike due to its durability, malleability, and sheer elegance. It’s a beautiful material that may may need a little love from time to time. Some prefer the aged patina look. But if you lean toward the bright and shiny look, follow the steps below to shine & renew your Tribe Alive pieces.
- Mix one part lemon juice and one part water in a small bowl
- Submerge your brass completely in the mixture and let it soak for one minute
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Dry completely with a soft rag
- For best results, store in a dry, sealed bag